Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2017/04/01/easy-broccoli-stir-fry/
© 2017 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Easy Broccoli Stir Fry
Dinner is not complicated with this Easy Broccoli Stir Fry! Serve on it's own, or with a side of rice.
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup edamame
- 2-3 carrots, cut in circles
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T toasted sesame oil
- Pinch sea salt (if needed)
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped (for garnish)
- 1/2 cup unsalted natural peanut butter
- 1-2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 T tamari or Bragg's Aminos or soy sauce
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a large saute pan, add all the stir fry ingredients. Cover and cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Just long to soften the broccoli and carrots slightly. Stir occasionally.
- As the veggies are cooking, make the peanut sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix all the peanut sauce ingredients and stir well.
- Once the veggies have softened, pour the peanut sauce over them and stir well.
- When you are ready to serve, garnish with the green onions. Enjoy!
This should last about 3-4 days in the fridge.