Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2017/04/23/no-bake-super-food-granola-bars/
© 2017 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
No Bake Super Food Granola Bars
These no bake super food bars are a cinch to make! They are filled with good for you ingredients. Vegan and gluten free!
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweeted shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 2 T chia seeds
- 2 T flax meal
- 1/2 cup chopped Medjool dates
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 T coconut oil , melted
- In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients.
- In a small saucepan, on medium low heat, add the wet ingredients.
- Pour wet over dry and mix well.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment.
- Pour batter into the pan and press down hard. Place in the fridge for 30 to set.
- Once it's set, cut into bars and store in an airtight container.
Keep these in the fridge or freezer. They should last several weeks. Enjoy!