Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2017/05/14/lemon-blueberry-energy-bites/
© 2017 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Lemon Blueberry Energy Bites
Just a handful of simple ingredients to make these Lemon Blueberry Energy Bites. No baking required. Perfect to fuel your day. Vegan, gluten free & paleo!
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 3 T maple syrup
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- In a mixing bowl , add the cashew butter, maple syrup and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Then add the lemon zest, almond flour and unsweetened coconut and mix well.
- Lastly, add the blueberries and mix.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop bites onto a lined baking sheet .
- Place in the freezer to set.
- Keep these in the fridge once set.
by Melissa King
These should last at least a week in the fridge. Enjoy!