Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2017/05/28/cashew-quinoa-granola-bars/
© 2017 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Cashew Quinoa Granola Bars
These Cashew Quinoa Granola Bars whip up in minutes. The best no bake bar ever. Vegan and gluten free.
- 2 cups quinoa flakes
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- In a food processor , combine the maple syrup, cashew butter and almond extract. Pulse.
- Then add in the quinoa flakes and sea salt and mix more.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips and pulse until combined.
- Press the mixture into a greased 8x8 glass baking dish .
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Once chilled, use a pizza cutter to cut into bars or squares.
Keep these in the fridge for several weeks. You can also freeze them for longer. Enjoy!