Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2017/06/04/healthy-strawberry-banana-ice-cream-vegan/
© 2017 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Healthy Strawberry Banana Ice Cream (Vegan)
All you need is 3 simple ingredients to make this healthy strawberry banana ice cream. Vegan, gluten free and paleo.
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2-3 T cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 2 T chocolate chips (optional)
- In a food processor , combine the bananas, berries and cashew butter. Blend until smooth. You may need to add a little almond milk to blend easier.
- Transfer to a loaf pan and place in the freezer for 1 hour to finish firming up.
- Scoop into bowls and enjoy!
This should last several weeks in the freezer. Enjoy!