Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2017/06/25/coconut-mojito-energy-bites-vegan-and-paleo/
© 2017 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Coconut Mojito Energy Bites (Vegan and Paleo)
These no bake Coconut Mojito Energy Bites are perfect for summer. No refined sugar and only 6 simple ingredients. Vegan, gluten free and paleo!
- 1 cup cashew butter (almond butter works too)
- 4 T almond flour
- 3 T maple syrup
- Juice of 1 large lime
- 1 T chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (for rolling)
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients until they are mixed well.
- Roll into balls with your hands and then roll each ball into the unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Once all the balls are covered in shredded coconut, transfer them to a lined baking sheet and place in the fridge to set. About 30 minutes.
These should last at least 2 weeks in the fridge. They can also be frozen for longer. Enjoy!!