Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2017/07/09/salsa-verde-recipe-vegan-gluten-free/
© 2017 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Salsa Verde Recipe (Vegan Gluten Free)
This fresh and healthy salsa verde recipe is a must make for summer. Vegan, gluten free and paleo. Makes a great dip or marinade!
- 6-8 tomatillos
- 1/4 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeños, chopped
- 2 T cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel and core the tomatillos and place on a lined baking sheet .
- Brush with oil and then roast for 20 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- In a food processor , add all the ingredients and blend until mostly smooth. A few chunks are okay.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later. You can use it as a dip or marinade.
This should keep in the fridge for at least a week. Enjoy!