Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2017/08/27/peanut-butter-cookies-no-added-sugar/
© 2017 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Peanut Butter Cookies (No Added Sugar)
A healthy cookie with ZERO added sugar!
- 1 cup Unsalted Peanut Butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 10 Medjool dates (soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Optional: chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drain the dates, add them to a small blender and blend until smooth.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients and blend until a dough forms.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet. Use a fork to press each cookie down flat.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before handling and storing the cookies.
It's very important to let these cookies cool completely before removing them from the baking sheet. They will crumble if still warm. Enjoy!