Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2017/10/04/pumpkin-spice-coffee-cake-muffins-vegan/
© 2017 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake Muffins (Vegan)
In under 30 minutes, you can make these healthy muffins that taste as good as any bakery muffin. Vegan and gluten free.
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 T almond flour
- 4 T coconut sugar
- 2 T melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl , add all the dry ingredients.
- In another mixing bowl , add the wet ingredients.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin pans .
For the crumble:
- Mix the crumble ingredients in a small mixing bowl . Sprinkle the crumb topping on each muffin.
- Bake the muffins for about 15-20 minutes. Let cool before removing from pans and storing.
These muffins should last about 2 weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer. Enjoy!