If you have been following me for a while now, then you know that I have been working hard on a 2nd cookbook! This book will be larger (100+ recipes) and will include meals in addition to desserts. There are chapters on breakfasts, soups, salads, entrees, snacks, desserts and smoothies! The book is due out Sept. 2016. I have no images to share yet since the food photography is being done by someone else, but I am very excited about the recipes!
I need your help. I am looking for recipe testers. In order for you to recipe test, I need you to do the following things:
- Follow a recipe to a T. No changing or substituting anything.
- Willing to try recipes that contain nuts.
- Point out any typos or grammatical errors
- Can test a recipe and report back by a certain date.
- Not be a professional cook. I am looking for untrained home cooks, even if you are a beginner.
- Keep the recipes to yourself. Feel free to share the food you make, just don’t share the actual recipe. 🙂
If this sounds like something you may want to do, please email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not comment under this post with the info.
In the email, please provide me the following information:
- Your name
- Your age
- If you follow a certain diet (i.e. vegan, paleo, gluten free)
- How experienced a chef are you? Beginner, intermediate, etc
- Tell my why you want to test recipes for my book.