DIY Spring Rolls. I love spring rolls. I always get them when we go out for Thai food. I just assumed they were hard to make. They are actually super easy!!
Not only am I sharing this great recipe for spring rolls, I also am hosting a giveaway from MightyNest for Earth Month. Yay!
One of my lucky readers will win these 3 beautiful bamboo cutting boards, and some other sustainably made bamboo products when you enter below. Good luck!
- Set of 3 bamboo cutting boards – For all your prep work
- Bamboo bread knife – For entertaining
- Bamboo cheese plane – For entertaining
- Bambo garden markers – So you can grow your own fresh herbs or whatever else you desire
- Bamboo goo – For keeping all your bamboo products in great shape. I suggest oiling them once a week.
- Bamboo toothbrushes – For you and the kids
Why choose MightyNest bamboo products?
- Did you know these products are only made from that is sustainably harvested and free of fertilizers or pesticides. And naturally, they use only water-based formaldehyde-free adhesives.
- Made from Organically grown bamboo
- Easy to care for and clean
I have these and I love them all!