One of the questions I am asked most, is about meal plans. We all lead very busy lives so it is great to find something that does the work and research for you. Perfect as we approach the upcoming school year. Enter Super Healthy Kids Meal Plans. You may have already heard of them from their awesome Facebook page.
What you get:
- 4 new recipes each day created by registered dieticians.
- Recipes for fruit and vegetables that are in season
- Nutrition information including calories, carbs, fat, fiber and sugar
- Access to over 2000 recipes
- Kid friendly recipes that have been kid tested
- Recipes with easy to find ingredients. Nothing complicated
- Fun food ideas for kids
How it works:
- View your plan created by your family
- Prepare the meals or remove the ones you will not be making. You can custom create your own plan from library of 3000 recipes.
- Print your shopping list
- Prepare the meals
- Money back guarantee
- Organizing binder. Meal planning 101 guide with dividers to help you organize
- Weekly emails with new plan links
They have 3 plans to choose from. They are very affordable!
Super easy right? They do all the work for you, so you can enjoy more time with your family.
To sign up for the meal plans, click here.
Disclosure: I was not paid to write this post, however this post does contain affiliate links. Opinions are all my own. The end.
3 thoughts to “Meal Planning Made Simple with Super Healthy Kids”