Disclaimer: This post has been sponsored by Sprouts Farmers Market. Thank you for supporting the brand I love.
With Memorial Day around the corner, we are definitely in cookout season. Bean salads are a staple at every family gathering of ours. This easy mixed bean salad is so great because it calls for simple ingredients you probably already have on hand!
I used Sprouts brand Extra Virgin Olive oil and Sprouts brand Balsamic Vinegar. Did you know they have their own website dedicated to their private label products?
When purchasing Sprouts products, you are not only saving money, you are also getting quality products with the finest ingredients. They are so sure you will love them, that they offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
We filmed a short video for this recipe. You can view it below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Easy Mixed Bean Salad
Mixed Bean Salad
The perfect salad for your outdoor parties!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans OR 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas OR 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked kidney beans OR 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked white beans OR 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup Sprouts Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 T Sprouts extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Sea salt to taste
- Add beans to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the balsamic, olive oil, garlic and dijon mustard. Stir well and pour over the beans.
- Lastly add the parsley, green onions and sea salt to taste. Stir well.
This may be eaten immediately, but it does taste even better after it marinates in the fridge for a bit.
This should last at least 5 days in the fridge. Enjoy!