Gluten Free Pumpkin Donuts. Just because Thanksgiving is over doesn’t mean we need to give up pumpkin yet. Here is my second attempt at gluten free baking.
It’s very similar to my pumpkin donuts.
These came out pretty good. They got the thumbs up from my in-laws. My father in-law is great. He will try just about anything I give him to taste.
In fact, when they stop by, he checks the cupboard for the goodies. 🙂 We have a family member who has celiac disease so I will probably be experimenting with more of these gluten free recipes in the future.
So here they are.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Donuts
Gluten Free Pumpkin Donuts!
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg (I used a flax egg replacement)
- 1/2 cup applesauce unsweetened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix wet in another bowl .
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into greased donut pans and bake for 10 minutes.
I got 12 out of my batch. They should last a couple weeks and you can even freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!
13 thoughts to “Gluten Free Pumpkin Donuts (Vegan)”