Yes! Homemade Pecan Pie Larabars is what today’s post is about. I just can’t seem to get enough of them. The Coconut Cream is still my fave larabar recipe, but these pecan larabars are very tasty as well.
They are also no bake and take a few minutes to throw together. This is my kind of recipe. Vegan, gluten free and paleo too!
They taste just like pecan pie with none of the guilt! Feel free to have two, or three. No added sugars in here. They get their sweetness from dates.
Nature’s candy. Yum! Warning….these are addictive. These larabars are also gluten free and grain free! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Homemade Pecan Pie Larabars
Pecan Pie Larabars
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 12 medjool dates
- Blend the pecans and the almonds in a food processor until they are fine.
- Then mix in the dates.
- The nuts will release their natural oils so there is no need for water. If yours looks a bit dry, you can add a tiny amount, but I didn’t have to.
- Line an 8X8 pan with parchment ,
- leaving enough room for some paper to stick out the sides.
- Press the dough evenly into the pan.
- Once it’s spread out, use the extra paper to press the dough down with your palms so it’s packed well.
- Stick in the fridge to firm up. About 2 hours should be good.
- Once it’s chilled, cut into squares with a pizza cutter .
What are some of your favorite flavors?
98 thoughts to “Homemade Pecan Pie Larabars”