Move over kale chips, I think I have found my next snack addition…
Cauliflower Popcorn! Let me start by saying I hate cauliflower. It was just one of those bland vegetables that I pushed to the side of my plate. Not anymore! This stuff is seriously good and really does taste like crunchy popcorn! Even your kids will try it. My 3 year old thinks it is popcorn. 🙂 Here is how I made it.
Cauliflower Popcorn aka Seriously Addictive Snack
10 minPrep Time
45 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 2 T olive oil
- 4 T white balsamic vinegar
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spread chopped cauliflower onto a greased pan.
- In a bowl, mix the oil, balsamic and salt.
- With a brush, spread the oil mixture onto the cauliflower.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes turning the pieces every 10-15 minutes until all sides are a golden like brown. Enjoy!