I have some pumpkin spice breakfast cookies for you! Cookies are great any time of the day, but it’s awesome when you can eat cookies for breakfast!
No need to feel like you are cheating with these healthy pumpkin breakfast cookies. They are healthy!
I created this dish because I had some leftover pumpkin from my chocolate covered pumpkin donuts. Breakfast cookies are great for the mornings when you are too busy to make breakfast.
They travel well too, so pack them with the kids for a breakfast on the go. These pumpkin spice breakfast cookies also freeze well so feel free to make a big batch and freeze some. That is what I do. So here you go.
Want to make this recipe? Watch the video below! For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Looking for more healthy pumpkin recipes?
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Chocolate Cookies
- Pumpkin Granola Bars
- Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal
Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Cookies
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour (to make gluten free, sub gluten free flour and add an egg)
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1-2 T almond milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl .
- Mix all the wet ingredients into a medium bowl .
- Whisk the wet until well mixed and add wet to dry, being careful not to over mix.
- Spoon onto a lined or greased baking sheet .
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes.
I made mine big, so they took longer to cook. If making smaller cookies, bake until edges look browned. You could probably add a handful of chocolate chips, almonds or pecans to these as well. Yum! 🙂