High Protein Energy Bites that are vegan, gluten free and grain free. If you have ever made your own nut milk, you know that you are left with a pulp after that almonds have been milked.
I am always looking for ways to use it up. I came up with some Grain Free Energy Bites in the past. Here is another high protein energy bite that is also grain free.
If you are looking to get more chia seeds in your diet, this would be one way to do it. These little bites are low in sugar and packed with good protein and also fiber.
They should keep you full for a while. These would be good before or after a workout.
Looking for more energy bite recipes?
- Lemon Blueberry Energy Bites
- Almond Joy Energy Bites
- Hazelnut Coffee Energy Bites
- 3 Ingredient Energy Bites
High Protein Energy Bites
Yields 10 balls
10 minPrep Time
1 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T flax seeds
- 2 T chia seeds
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 3 T pure maple syrup
- In a food processor, mix everything together until a dough starts to form.
- Roll into balls carefully. The dough doesn’t hold together very well when rolling but will firm back up in the fridge.
- Chill in the fridge for about 1 hour to get them nice and firm.
I got about 10 balls in my batch. They should last a couple weeks in the fridge.