Carrot Cake Larabar Bites. I know that you all love larabars. I have had several requests for the carrot cake bar recipe, so I thought I would create you these carrot cake larabar bites.
I checked the ingredient list on Larabar’s website and created my recipe based on those ingredients. I am hoping it tastes similar to the store bought version.
I am not a huge carrot cake fan, but my husband is. My baby daughter LOVED this recipe. That was a surprise to me. Very kid friendly. 🙂 They are also vegan, gluten free and grain free.
Looking for more larabar recipes?
- Blueberry Muffin Larabars
- Copycat Banana Bread Larabar Bites
- Homemade Key Lime Larabars
- Chocolate Brownie Larabars
Carrot Cake Larabars
Carrot Cake Larabar Bites
- In the food processor , mix the carrots, walnuts and almonds and coconut.
- Then add in the cinnamon, salt, dates, pineapple and coconut oil. If the mixture seems slightly dry, add in a bit of water. I didn’t have to add any in mine.
- Once a dough forms, roll into balls and place in the fridge to firm up.
I got about 12 balls out of my batch and I ended up flattening them into cookies. Enjoy!