When I think of Christmas and the holidays, I am always reminded of all the sweets. Mostly chocolate bark. Of course, that is because I am a lover of all desserts! This Superfood Chocolate Bark is perfect for the holidays. I just love the colors, and the chocolate of course! I hope you enjoy my superfood chocolate bark recipe.
This would be a great dessert for holiday parties. It’s very easy to make too. My kids helped me sprinkle the toppings on. They helped me eat it too. 🙂
As you can see we sometimes stay in our pajamas for baking. 🙂 They loved helping and taste testing. My older daughter has developed her father’s love for chocolate.
Superfood Chocolate Bark
Yields 9-10 squares of bark
The festive colors in this Superfood Chocolate bark is perfect for those holiday parties!
20 minPrep Time
1 hrCook Time
1 hr, 20 Total Time
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Using a double boiler method, melt the chocolate chips while stirring often.
- Keep stirring until the chocolate is smooth.
- Once finished, add a couple more room temperature chocolate chips and keep stirring.
- Spread chocolate evenly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (I used a smaller baking sheet and it was perfect)
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients onto the chocolate and press them down gently.
- Stick chocolate into the freezer to firm back up. (About 1 hour.)
- Break into squares and enjoy!