Peach Streusel Muffins. My daughter loves peaches so I thought I would make her some peach muffins. Streusel muffins to be exact. Because muffins are always better with a streusel topping right?
These peach streusel muffins are made healthier. In fact, the muffins itself has very little added sugar. I used diced and pureed peaches to sweeten these. The peach puree also kept these muffins super moist without the need for oil. If you like these muffins, you may also like these and these.
The only time I used oil in the recipe was in the streusel topping. Even then it was only 1 tablespoon. These peach muffins are vegan and gluten free. I hope you enjoy them! These muffins freeze well, so make a double batch if you wish. 🙂
Want to make this recipe? Watch the video. For more videos, you can subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Looking for more muffin recipes?
- Almond Butter Cranberry Muffins
- Apple Spice Coffee Cake Muffins
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Carrot Raisin Muffins
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Muffins
Peach Streusel Muffins
Peach Streusel Muffins
Peach puree helps keep these muffins extra moist and delicious!
For the muffins
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs work too)
- 2 peaches (1 pureed and 1 diced)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the streusel topping
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small blender or food processor , puree 1 of the peaches. Dice the other peach with a knife.
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix wet in another bowl .
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Fold in the diced peaches.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin cups. I used silicone muffin cups for mine. If you are using paper liners, then you might need to grease them. I had a few people say that the muffins stuck to paper liners.
- To make the topping, mix all 3 ingredients in a blender or food processor. Just pulse enough to get them to clump together. You may even be able to mix them by hand.
- Once all the batter is spooned into the cups, add the streusel topping to each muffin. I gently pressed the topping into the tops of the muffins so it would stick.
- If you are making standard sized muffins , bake for about 12-14 minutes. If you are making jumbo muffins bake for about 20 minutes.
- Use a toothpick and check to see if it comes out clean. That is how you will know they are done.
Store these muffins in the fridge or freezer. They should last at least a week in the fridge and much longer in the freezer. Enjoy!