I love lemons. They can brighten up the flavors in any recipe, both sweet and savory. From ice creams to salads, lemons can definitely shine. Lemon is truly the star in these Flourless Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies. They are bursting with lemony flavors that do not disappoint! I also highly recommend making my lemon blueberry cookies!
It took me 2 tries to get this one right, but I am so glad I did! These healthy cookies are vegan, gluten free AND grain free! I wanted to eat the batter straight from the food processor. Okay, well maybe I did eat some of it haha!
You can easily make your own cashew butter as well. I show you how in this video tutorial.
Flourless Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies
The perfect lemon cookie with ZERO grains, gluten, refined sugar or dairy!
5 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 1 cup cashew butter (I used homemade)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Juice of small lemon
- 1 1/2 T poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients, except for the poppy seeds, in a food processor .
- Then add the poppy seeds and pulse a few times to make sure they are mixed well.
- Using a cookie scoop , spoon batter onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the baking sheet. The cookies may crumble if still warm.
These cookies should keep in the fridge for at least 2 weeks. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!!