Apple Cinnamon Granola. For me, cold cereal just doesn’t cut it. Who has ever had a bowl of cereal that kept them full until lunchtime? Um, no one! I am usually starving an hour later!
That is why I love homemade granola. Homemade granola keeps me full until lunchtime. Apple and cinnamon go so perfectly well together too. This apple cinnamon homemade granola is one of my favorite recipes. Homemade Apple Cinnamon Granola is great as a snack, over yogurt or as a cereal.
This homemade granola is a great way to start the day and it’s also gluten free. A yummy breakfast.
Here is a short video of my daughter and me showing you how easy it is to make this recipe. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Apple Cinnamon Granola
10 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 3 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl . Mix wet into another.
- Combine wet to dry until well mixed and then place onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for about 22 minutes.
- Pull the trays out, stir everything around, and place back in the oven for another 15-17 minutes or until the granola looks crispy.
I usually eat mine with fresh berries and homemade almond milk . This granola would also be good sprinkled over some vegan yogurt. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.