These Honey Roasted Almonds should come with a warning label. They are really addicting. Who doesn’t like roasted nuts? Add in some honey and salt and you have yourself a delicious combination! These Honey Roasted Almonds are perfect for snacking!
These would probably make a great gift as well. They have a sweet salty taste that reminds me of kettle corn. I LOVE kettle corn! Probably why I could not keep my hands off yummy roasted nuts.
They are perfect for that time of day that you need something sweet, but do not want to grab a candy bar. They also take only minutes to make. If you like these, then you will probably love my Candied Pecans as well.
If you want to keep these totally vegan, you can use maple syrup instead of honey. That works great as well.
If you are a visual person, I created this video to show you how to make this recipe. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Honey Roasted Almonds
10 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the almonds in a bowl.
- Warm the honey just so it liquefies and pour it over the almonds.
- Mix well so that all the almonds are covered well.
- Spread the almond/honey mixture onto a parchment lined baking pan.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the top.
- Bake for around 15-25 minutes shaking the almonds every few minutes to prevent burning one side. That is it. Easy.