These Honey Roasted Almonds should come with a warning label. They are really addicting. Who doesn’t like roasted nuts? Add in some honey and salt and you have yourself a delicious combination! These Honey Roasted Almonds are perfect for snacking!
Honey Roasted Almonds would probably make a great gift as well. They have a sweet salty taste that reminds me of kettle corn. I LOVE kettle corn! Probably why I could not keep my hands off Honey Roasted Almonds. They are perfect for that time of day that you need something sweet, but do not want to grab a candy bar. They also take only minutes to make. If you like these, then you will probably love my Candied Pecans as well.
If you are a visual person, I created this video to show you how to make this recipe.
Honey Roasted Almonds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the almonds in a bowl.
- Warm the honey just so it liquefies and pour it over the almonds.
- Mix well so that all the almonds are covered well.
- Spread the almond/honey mixture onto a parchment lined baking pan.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the top.
- Bake for around 15-25 minutes shaking the almonds every few minutes to prevent burning one side. That is it. Easy.