I just love my Instant Pot. Super easy to use and a big time saver. I used it to cook the squash for this Spaghetti Squash Pasta recipe. Have you tried spaghetti squash? It’s awesome for making squash pasta for those that do not have a spiralizer. This recipe is super easy to make. If you don’t have an instant pot, I will write directions for the oven as well.
I added some pepitas to mine for a little extra protein. This recipe is vegan, gluten free and paleo approved. I bet chickpeas would be a nice addition in here as well.
Spaghetti Squash Pasta
Spaghetti Squash with Brussels Sprouts
Easy dinner idea!
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts (remove ends and cut in half)
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1/2 cup veggie broth
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Sea salt to taste
- Top with pepitas (optional)
- Took cook the squash in the instant pot , put a little water at the bottom, put the squash on the rack whole, and cook on manual for 15 minutes.
- Too cook the squash in the oven, preheat to 400. Cut the squash in half and place face down on a lined baking sheet . Bake for 45 minutes.
- In a large saute pan, add Brussels, onions, garlic, and veggie broth. Cook on medium high covered for 5 minutes, then remove the lid and cook off the veggie broth. About 7-10 minutes. Remove from heat and add the spices and spaghetti squash. Mix well. Serve immediately.
This should keep for at least 4 days in the fridge. I bet you can also freeze it. Enjoy!
2 thoughts to “Spaghetti Squash Pasta”