Banana Nut Overnight Oats. Overnight oats are very popular these days. I have been having overnight oats for breakfast every morning lately.
They are so easy and travel well too. My husband takes them to work with him. Readers keep asking me to create new flavors, so here are some healthy and vegan banana overnight oats to try.
I’ve been making my overnight oats with stevia lately. I don’t notice the after taste in this recipe at all. I love the fact that there is no sugar added.
If you do not want to used stevia, I will put other options in this recipe as well.
Looking for more overnight oats recipes?
- Almond Butter Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Blueberries and Cream Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- Gingerbread Overnight Oats
Banana Nut Overnight Oats
Serves 1 serving
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut oats or gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flax meal
- 1/2 tsp ground vanilla bean or extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 T chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2-3 drops of stevia OR 1 chopped medjool date OR 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Throw all the ingredients except for the banana in a jar and mix well.
- Store overnight in the fridge.
- When you are ready to eat, slice the banana and mix it in.
I thought putting the banana in the night before would make it too mushy. I make 5 of these at a time and store them in the fridge for easy breakfasts all week. Enjoy!