I have a new recipe for you. Cinnamon roll overnight oats. Have you made overnight oats yet? They are also often referred to as oats in a jar. Basically, you just throw everything in a jar and refrigerate overnight. What you end up with is a delicious oatmeal in the morning that requires no cooking! I have been eating overnight oats for months now. They are also very popular on my blog. My favorite overnight oats recipe so far has been the Almond Butter Overnight Oats, but this cinnamon roll overnight oats recipe may be a close second. It’s like the taste of a cinnamon roll in your morning oatmeal.
Overnight oats is one of the easiest breakfasts you will ever make. I love easy breakfast ideas. Don’t you?
Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oats
The easiest breakfast you will ever make!
- 1/4 cup raw cashews (soaked for at least 4 hours)
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats or rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup or 1 date chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a food processor or blender, grind up the cashews until they are smooth.
- Combine all the ingredients, including the cashews, in a jar and mix well.
- Cover jar and set it in the fridge for the night.
You can eat the oatmeal cold, or heat it up right before eating. I eat mine cold. I make 5 at a time for easy breakfasts all week. If you use steel cut oats, they will still have a crunch. If you use rolled oats, they will be much softer.
This recipe calls for a lot of cinnamon because I love it. If you don't like as much of a cinnamon flavor, you can use less.