I know a lot of you have kids with nut allergies. So I thought I would make a no bake nut free cookie for you. These are perfect to take to schools that have a nut free policy. These nut free cookies only take minutes to make and taste super good. I made them with sunflower seeds. You can use this nut free cookie recipe as a base and add in whatever extra flavors you may like.
These cookies are not only nut free, but they are gluten free as well.
No Bake Nut Free Cookies
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 10 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 T water
- In a food processor , combine the sunflower seeds and oats and blend into a course consistency.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until a dough starts to form.
- Roll the dough into balls and set them on a parchment lined baking sheet .
- Stick them in the fridge to firm up. About 30 minutes.
22 thoughts to “No Bake Nut Free Cookies”