One of my most favorite snacks is an apple with almond butter. The flavors were just made for each other. So these Apple Almond Energy Bites were inspired by that snack. These Apple Almond Energy Bites are super easy to make and they have no added sugar except for the sugar in the apple I used. I thought they were plenty sweet, but if you like things a little sweeter, you can always add a couple dates or some maple syrup. If you like these, then you may also like my 3 Ingredient Energy Bites and my Cherry Chocolate Energy Bites.
These healthy energy bites would be a great post workout snack. They would also make a great snack any time of day. These Apple Almond Energy Bites are vegan and gluten free. All you need is a couple of minutes to make them!
Apple Almond Energy Bites
Yields 25 energy bites
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 apple sliced
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 T hemp hearts
- 2 T chia seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- optional: 2 T maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in the food processor . If the mixture looks a little wet, you can add in some more oats. Take a taste. If it's not sweet enough for you, feel free to add a little maple syrup or raw honey.
- Roll into balls or use a cookie scoop to drop balls onto a lined baking sheet.
- Set in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Store these in the fridge. You can also freeze them! Enjoy!