You guys! I don’t get this excited over cookies that often, but I am so excited about this recipe for 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies! Seriously. Best. Cookies. Ever. These 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies taste just like the classic peanut butter cookies, but without the flour or refined sugar! Super easy too.
You probably already have the ingredients to make them! If you like recipes with small ingredient lists, you may also like my post about 20 Healthy Desserts with 5 Ingredients or Less. You have got to get in your kitchen and make these healthy peanut butter cookies ASAP!
These healthy cookies are so good and very easy. From start to finish it’s less than 20 minutes. No mixer needed! I think the sweet and salty combo is what make these out of this world delicious.
These peanut butter cookies are vegan, gluten free and grain free. If you wanted a paleo version, you can use almond butter. If you needed a nut free version, try using sunflower butter. I think either will work out.
Some great add ins for this recipe would be:
- chocolate chips
- dried fruit
- cacao powder
We filmed a short video for this recipe. You can view it below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Yields 10 cookies
All you need is 3 simple ingredients to make this healthy cookie!
5 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 cup unsalted natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 1 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt (I was going for a sweet/salty flavor. If you just want sweet, use 1/2 the amount of salt.)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all three ingredients.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Use a fork to flatten then and make the cross pattern.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool completely before removing from the baking sheet.
These cookies should keep for at least a week outside the fridge and longer in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!!