Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad. If you have been following this blog a while, you have probably heard me mention that my mother in law is from Turkey. I have several of her recipes on my blog including my super easy bean salad and my red lentil soup.
Tabouleh salad is another thing she makes often. Traditionally, tabbouleh salad recipes are made with bulgur. Bulgur is not gluten free though. I wanted to keep my tabbouleh salad gluten free, so I used quinoa instead.
This tabbouleh salad is super simple to make and it will keep you full for a long time. This tabbouleh salad recipe is also very adaptable to add in whatever other veggies you may like.
You can eat this on it’s own, or mix in a wrap with some greens and hummus. Yum!
Want to make this recipe? Watch the video below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Looking for more salad recipes?
- Corn Tomato Avocado Salad
- Easy Mixed Bean Salad
- Tomato Summer Salad
- Edamame Black Eyed Peas Citrus Salad
- Healthy Texas Caviar
Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad
Quinoa Tabouleh Salad
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 large bunch parsley chopped
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 T pomegranate molasses
- sea salt to taste
- In a small saucepan , combine the quinoa and water.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down, cover, and simmer until all the water is absorbed. It usually takes about 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Once the quinoa is cooled, add it and the remaining ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
This quinoa tabouleh should last in the fridge for at least a week. Enjoy!
18 thoughts to “Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad (Vegan, Gluten Free)”