Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies. My 4 1/2 year old is pretty picky when it comes to cooked veggies. She loves raw veggies, but I am always looking for more ways to sneak cooked veggies in.
That is where these zucchini chocolate chip cookies come in. She loved these zucchini cookies so much. She had no idea there was a hidden serving of veggies inside.
These zucchini cookies are vegan and gluten free. They can be made in under 20 minutes! Can it get better than that? I added chocolate chips to my cookies because everything is better with a little chocolate right? 🙂
Want to make this recipe? Watch the video below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Looking for more cookie recipes?
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Flourless Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Chocolate Coconut Quinoa Cookies
- Chocolate Coffee Cookies
- Coconut Pecan Cookies
Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies
A yummy cookie with a hidden serving of veggies!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- In a food processor, puree the zucchini. Transfer to a bowl and let it sit a few minutes. You will start to see it release some water. Dump out any excess water you see. Use a towel to press out a little bit more of the liquid. Once you are done, transfer it to a bowl with the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies on a lined baking sheet and cook for about 10-12 minutes.
Store these cookies in an airtight container in the fridge. They should last 2 weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!