I have the perfect holiday dessert for you! Maple Cinnamon Cheesecakes. OMG. These are so good and perfectly bite sized. These vegan cheesecakes are super easy to make too. If you preferred, you could probably make 1 large cheesecake as well.
These Maple Cinnamon Cheesecakes are vegan, gluten free and paleo. The gingerbread crust is to die for! I promise they will be a hit at any holiday party. Perfect for those that have dietary restrictions. I got 12 mini cheesecakes out of my batch. This is a dessert you can make ahead of time so you will not feel stressed. It should last a couple weeks in the fridge too. I could see my 3 ingredient chocolate drizzled over the top of these. Yum!
Maple Cinnamon Cheesecakes
Yields 12 mini cheesecakes
The perfect holiday treat! Bite sized and great for parties!
- For the crust:
- 1 heaping cup pecans
- 6 medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- For the cheesecake:
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor . You will see the mixture start to get to a crumbly like consistency. Be careful not to over process or you will end up with pecan butter. Once the mixture looks done, you can press a little into the bottom of each muffin cup. I used standard sized pans . Place them in the fridge while you make the cheesecake part.
- Make sure your cashews have been soaking overnight. Drain and rinse them. Place them in a food processor with all the other cheesecake ingredients. Mix until everything is smooth.
- Spoon a little of the cheesecake mixture into each muffin cup.
- Once that is done, place them in the fridge to firm up. It can take up to 12 hours for the cheesecakes to get fully firm.
Keep these stored in the fridge. You can probably freeze them as well. I have not tried that though.