Ever since I made my mini vegan cheesecakes, I have been wanting to create more flavors. Since we are now in Spring, I knew the next vegan cheesecake I would try would be one with berries. And that is how this vegan raspberry chocolate cheesecake was born!
Since chocolate makes everything better, I decided to give this raspberry vegan cheesecake a chocolate topping. This vegan cheesecake is soy free and gluten free. So creamy and delicious, you could never tell that it was made without dairy!
Vegan Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake
So creamy and delicious, you would never guess it was dairy free!
For the crust
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 8 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 2 T water
For the filling
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries (I used fresh, but you can probably use frozen as well)
- 3 T lemon juice (or juice of 1 1/2 small lemons)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (softened)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the chocolate
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- In a food processor , combine the crust ingredients. They will form into a loose dough.
- Grease a spring form pan with a little oil.
- Gently press the crust into the pan and set it in the fridge while you make the filling.
- In a food processor, combine all the filling ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the filling over the crust and set in the fridge overnight to set.
- The next day, melt the chocolate and milk using a double boiler method.
- Once the chocolate is smooth, gently pour it on top of the cheesecake. Please work quickly so the cheesecake doesn't melt.
- Spread the chocolate on top until there is an even coat.
- Place the whole thing back in the fridge to firm up.
Store this cheesecake in the fridge. It will last for about 7-10 days. Enjoy!
66 thoughts to “Vegan Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake”