I am a big fan of almond extract. This recipe for Almond Coconut Cookies is my latest way to enjoy the flavor of almond extract. I could honestly smell it all day. It reminds me of the German desserts my mom used to make when I was a kid. These Almond Coconut Cookies contain NO flour and No oil. Just a few simple ingredients! If you like almond extract as well, you may also like my coconut almond fudge.
This recipe makes a small batch too. Only about 10 cookies. Full of almond and coconut goodness. Vegan, gluten free and grain free. The perfect bite when you need something sweet. If you enjoy flourless cookies, you may also enjoy these and these.
Almond Coconut Cookies
Coconut almond cookies that can be made in under 20 minutes!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 T mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut, salt and almond extract. Make sure everything is mixed well.
- Then add the chocolate chips and pulse a few times so the chips are evenly dispersed.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool completely before removing from the baking sheet . If you try to touch them while they are still warm, they will crumble.
These should last a couple weeks in the fridge. You can probably freeze them for longer. Enjoy!
19 thoughts to “Almond Coconut Cookies”