The other day, I attempted to make a caramel almond butter, but had some difficulty with my blender. So I turned the recipe into these 2 Ingredient Almond Butter Cookies. They are delish!
This healthy cookie recipe contains ZERO added sugar. They are even healthy enough for breakfast. Yay!
This recipe happened by accident. I was trying to make a caramel almond butter, but the whole mixture seized in the blender. So I decided to change it up and make these no bake cookies instead. I think they came out great.
If you love dates stuffed with almond butter, then this recipe is right up your alley. It’s vegan, gluten free, grain free AND paleo. I used salted almond butter in my recipe. If you use unsalted, you may want to add some sea salt to the recipe. I love the sweet and salty combo.
Looking for more cookie recipes?
- Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies
2 Ingredient Almond Butter Cookies
Yields 15 cookies
Simple 2 Ingredient Almond Butter Cookies are healthy enough for breakfast! Just 2 simple ingredients and ZERO added sugar. Vegan, gluten free and paleo!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 6 Medjool dates , soaked in water
- 1 cup salted almond butter (if you use unsalted, then add a little salt to the recipe)
- Drain the dates. In a food processor , combine both ingredients. Using a cookie scoop drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet. Use a fork to flatten them. Place in the fridge to chill. About 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, transfer to an air tight container.
Keep these cookies stored in the fridge. They should last several weeks that way. They can probably also be frozen for longer. Enjoy!