I have a new entree idea for you. Roasted Vegetables with Quinoa. This recipe is super healthy and easy + you can really use any veggies you have on hand.
This meal is vegan and gluten free. Like I said before, any veggies work. The veggies I chose for this recipe are the ones I like best. I have also used Brussels sprouts, but I didn’t have any on hand at the time.
We filmed a short video for this recipe. You can view it below. For more video updates, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Roasted Vegetables with Quinoa
This Roasted Vegetables with Quinoa is a great way to use leftover vegetables. Vegan and gluten free!
- Preheat oven to 400F
- On a baking sheet , add all the ingredients except the quinoa and cover.
- Cook in the oven for 40 minutes stirring at least once.
- In a small pot , add the quinoa and water and bring to boil.
- Once the water is boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer covered for 7 – 10 minutes or until quinoa is cooked and soft.
- Once the veggies and quinoa are done cooking, mix in a large bowl and serve.
Keep this in the fridge. It should last at least 5 days. Enjoy!