I have probably mentioned on more than one occasion how much I love homemade granola. Maybe you got the idea after I posted All Things Granola. Not only is homemade granola a great way to start your day, but it makes a great little snack in the afternoon when you are craving something sweet. This is my latest homemade granola recipe. If you like cranberries and coconut, you will love this homemade granola.
This recipe doesn’t make much more than 2-3 servings so if you want, feel free to double the batch. Granola would also taste great on top of my Chia Seed Pudding.
Cranberry Coconut Granola
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/3 cup raw almonds chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 T cacao nibs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl. Mix wet in another. Add wet to dry and mix until everything is coated.
- Spread mixture onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes. Shake pan about halfway through. If the granola is not crunchy enough, feel free to cook a bit longer.