Apple Pie Larabars. It’s been a while since I have posted a larabar recipe. I had several people request the apple pie larabar flavor, so here you go. I hope you enjoy these homemade apple larabars.
For more larabar recipes you can check out this post.
My husband really enjoyed these. I was not a huge fan myself. Mostly because I am obsessed with the Coconut Cream Larabars.
That just means there will be more for him and my daughter to share. 🙂 These are just as easy to make as all the others. I cut mine in squares, but you can do bars or roll them into balls as well.
These homemade larabars travel great too. Perfect for on the go. I always have some in my purse just in case.
Apple Pie Larabars
- In a food processor, mix the nuts into a fine powder.
- Add in the dates, cinnamon and the applesauce and pulse until a dough starts to form.
- Line an 8X8 pan with parchment paper, leaving some paper sticking out the sides.
- Spoon mixture into the pan and use the extra parchment to press the dough down.
- Stick in the fridge to firm up.
- Then, remove the whole thing with the parchment and slice into squares or bars with a pizza cutter. Store them in the fridge. Enjoy!