It’s been a while since I have posted a larabar recipe. I had several people request the apple pie larabar flavor, so here you go. I hope you enjoy these apple pie larabars.
My husband really enjoyed these. I was not a huge fan myself. Mostly because I am obsessed with the Coconut Cream Larabars. That just means there will be more for him and my daughter to share. These are just as easy to make as all the others. I cut mine in squares, but you can do bars or roll them into balls as well.
Apple Pie Larbars
- In a food processor, mix the nuts into a fine powder.
- Add in the dates, cinnamon and the applesauce and pulse until a dough starts to form.
- Line an 8X8 pan with parchment paper, leaving some paper sticking out the sides.
- Spoon mixture into the pan and use the extra parchment to press the dough down.
- Stick in the fridge to firm up.
- Then, remove the whole thing with the parchment and slice into squares or bars with a pizza cutter. Store them in the fridge. Enjoy!