New overnight oats recipe for you today! This time it’s Almond Butter Jelly Overnight Oats. If you love all the overnight oats recipes, then you will enjoy this as well. I love all things almond butter, so I know this almond butter jelly overnight oats will be in my rotation often! You can really go wrong with almond butter and jelly!
This may be the easiest breakfast you ever make. Very kid friendly too. Make 5 at a time for grab and go breakfasts all week. I have even made up to 7 at a time with success. These are great because you can just take the jar to work with you. These Almond Butter Jelly Overnight Oats are vegan and gluten free.
Almond Butter Jelly Overnight Oats
Yields 1 jar = 1-2 servings
An easy and healthy breakfast. No cooking required!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut oats or rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 T almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 T jam of choice (I used chia jam )
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Put all the ingredients in a jar and mix well. I like these jars . Cover and place in the fridge overnight. In the morning, you can eat cold or warm them up. I prefer mine cold. They remind me of cereal. Enjoy!