Coffee Chocolate Overnight Oats. I have another new overnight oats recipe for you! This time it’s coffee chocolate vegan overnight oats.
We just moved into my inlaw’s house for the next 10 weeks as we begin our kitchen renovation. I wanted to use my coffee extract in this recipe, but I realized I forgot to pack that and bring it over here.
So I ended up using a little strong brewed coffee to make these Coffee Chocolate Overnight Oats. I will write the recipe for both if you prefer to use the coffee extract. 🙂
If you haven’t tried overnight oats yet, you need to! They are super easy and so good. You can make 5 at a time for easy breakfasts all week.
Overnight oats require no cooking and they travel well too. My husband takes a jar into the office. My fave is still the chocolate almond butter overnight oats, but these are pretty darn good too. Especially if you like all things coffee flavored. 🙂
Looking for more overnight oats recipes?
- Almond Butter Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Blueberries and Cream Overnight Oats
- Lemon Coconut Overnight Oats
- Strawberry Coconut Overnight Oats
Coffee Chocolate Overnight Oats
Yields 1 jar = 1-2 servings
The easiest breakfast ever. No cooking required!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut oats or rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee or 1 tsp coffee extract
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- 1 large chopped date or 2 tsp maple syrup (honey will work too)
- Mix all ingredients in a jar, cover and set in the fridge overnight. I like to use these jars .
If you use the coffee extract, make sure you up the amount of milk to 1/2 cup.
If you like a more textured oatmeal, use the steel cut oats. If you like a smoother oatmeal, use the rolled oats. These can be eaten cold or warned up. Enjoy!