Often I have to make use of leftover veggies. So I make a lot of stir fry recipes. This stir fry is just another one of those. It’s a stir fry that contains no soy and you probably already have the ingredients to make it.
If you don’t have all the exact veggies for this stir fry, you can just add in what you have. Most any veggies will go with these flavors. This stir fry with veggies is also naturally gluten free. 🙂
Wild Rice Stir Fry With Veggies
A quick and easy meal made from simple ingredients!
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3-4 carrots shredded
- 10 button mushrooms sliced thin
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2-3 T oil (I used walnut oil)
- salt to taste
- In a large saucepan, saute the onions, garlic in oil for about 3-4 minutes.
- Then add in the carrots and mushrooms and continue to cook until they soften a bit. Another 3-4 minutes.
- Lastly, add in the wild rice, salt and spinach and cook another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately or refrigerate for later.