Peanut Butter Cookies with no added sugar. I wanted to make my flourless peanut butter cookies the other day, but I was out of maple syrup.
I did have some dates on hand, so I decided to make a date paste and use that. It worked great! So of course I wanted to share the recipe with you all as well.
These healthy peanut butter flourless cookies, vegan, gluten free and contain no added sugar. You can literally whip them up in just a few minutes.
This recipe doesn’t just work with peanut butter. Any nut butter will work. If you need a nut free option, sunflower butter should work as well.
Looking for more cookie recipes?
- Flourless Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies
- Gluten Free Coconut Cookies
- Flourless Chai Sandwich Cookies
- Clean Eating Samoas
- Chocolate Pixie Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies (No Added Sugar)
Yields 12-15 cookies
A healthy cookie with ZERO added sugar!
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 cup Unsalted Peanut Butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 10 Medjool dates (soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Optional: chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drain the dates, add them to a small blender and blend until smooth.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients and blend until a dough forms.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet. Use a fork to press each cookie down flat.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before handling and storing the cookies.
It's very important to let these cookies cool completely before removing them from the baking sheet. They will crumble if still warm. Enjoy!