I have had a love affair with Brussel sprouts lately. During the winter, I was often eating my maple glazed brussel sprouts, but they are great raw in a salad as well! I already have on Brussel sprouts salad on the blog. Now it’s time to add this Brussel sprouts salad with orange ginger dressing to the mix.
This Brussel sprouts salad is super easy to make and it will make you feel energized! Love all the flavors in here.
Brussel Sprouts Salad with Orange Ginger Dressing
An energizing and healthy salad!
For the salad
- 1 bag Brussel sprouts
- 3 small carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
For the dressing
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 2 T hemp oil (or oil of choice)
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- salt to taste
- Wash the Brusell sprouts, remove the ends and slice thin sideways. You can also just shred them using a shredder or mandolin.
- Peel and shred carrots
- Add the Brussel sprouts, carrots and pecans to a bowl .
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. You can serve immediately, but I think the salad gets better if it sits a couple hours. The flavors really marinate and develop more the longer is sits.
- This should last 4-5 days in the fridge.