I just love these blueberry muffin bites. Who doesn’t like a blueberry muffin? They remind me of the blueberry muffin larabar. In fact, I used similar ingredients. My daughter loves that flavor, so I thought I would make some for her. I’m sure by now, you know that I love homemade larabars. 🙂 These no bake bites came out so good! Not only are these delicious, but they are very easy to make!
These little yummy, no bake bites are vegan, gluten free, dairy free and egg free. You can probably make them grain free by using all cashews instead of the oats. This recipe is a perfect snack for kids too.
Blueberry Muffin Bites
Yields 15 bite sized balls
A healthy snack you can make in minutes!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup blueberries (I used fresh, but frozen might work too)
- 8 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a food processor , combine the cashews, oats, ground vanilla beans and sea salt. Pulse for 1 minute.
- Then add in the blueberries, dates and lemon zest and pulse for another minute or two until everything looks well combined.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. I used a cookie scoop to form mine.
- Stick in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
These bites should last in the fridge for at least 4 days. You can freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!