Love this Thai noodle salad! I needed to use up a few things in my fridge, so to do that I made this Thai noodle salad. It’s super yummy, raw and very nutritious! Vegetables are most nutritious in their raw state. I used my spiralizer to make this Thai noodle salad. I just love that thing! This healthy salad is also grain free. I used zucchini for the “noodles.” If you like this, you may also like my zucchini pasta with avocado pesto.
I used my Thai Peanut Sauce for the dressing. I was out of peanut butter, so I used almond butter and it worked out great. I highly recommend keeping the vegetables and the dressing separate until you are ready to eat the salad. Spiralized vegetables can release moisture making the dressing too thin and soupy.
Thai Noodle Salad
Thai Noodle Salad
A healthy salad that will energize you!
For the salad
- 1 zucchini (ends removed)
- 1 cucumber (ends removed)
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 carrot (ends removed)
- 2 green onions sliced thin
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
For the dressing
- 1/3 cup unsalted almond butter
- 2 T coconut aminos
- Juice of 1 medium orange
- 1 garlic clove
- Using a spiralizer , cut the zucchini and cucumber into spirals.
- Using a peeler , peel the carrots into ribbons.
- Add them to a bowl with the remaining salad ingredients.
- In a small blender, mix the ingredients for the dressing.
- Once ready to eat, pour the dressing over the salad and enjoy!
If you like, you could always add your favorite protein to this dish. I know tofu would go well. Edamame would also be good on this. I highly recommend keeping the dressing and the vegetable separate until you are ready to eat. The vegetables can release water that might make the salad soupy. This should keep in the fridge for at least 5 days. Enjoy!
26 thoughts to “Thai Noodle Salad”