Cashew Cookie Larabar Bites. So I have almost made every single larabar flavor there is now. They are just so easy and taste way better than the store bought versions.
So to have her interested in orally enjoying those snacks was a big deal. I have had many requests for the Cashew Cookie flavor so I whipped them up today. I added 1 extra ingredient that I think takes these to the next level.
The ground vanilla beans really perk this recipe right up. They are so good! You can also use vanilla extract, but I would only use 1 teaspoon instead of two.
Looking for more cashew cookie recipes?
- Flourless Salted Caramel Cookies
- Flourless Pumpkin Cookies
- Flourless Lemon Cookies
- Flourless Toasted Coconut Caramel Cookies
Cashew Cookie Larabar Bites
Yields 12 balls
10 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 8 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 2 tsp ground vanilla beans or vanilla extract
- 2 T water
- In the food processor , grind the cashews into a fine consistency.
- Then add in the remaining ingredients and pulse until a dough starts to form.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined plate.
- Stick the balls in the fridge for about an hour to firm up. I got 12 balls out of my batch. Enjoy!