I just love roasted Brussel sprouts. There was once a time I hated them, but this recipe converted me. Ever since then, I have been roasting Brussel sprouts any way I can. This is my latest roasted Brussel sprouts recipe. This time I added sweet potato. Another one of my favorites!
These Smokey Sweet Potato Brussel Sprouts were seriously amazing you guys! When I ate them, I also added some pecans and avocado. So good! I will be making this again for sure. This recipe would be great as a side dish. You could also add your favorite protein to make it a complete meal.
Here is a quick video tutorial on how to make this recipe. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Smokey Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Smokey Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes
A super easy side dish!
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussel sprouts (ends removed and quartered)
- 1 large sweet potato (peeled and cubed small)
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T maple syrup
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add the cubed sweet potato and the quartered Brussel sprouts to a bowl .
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix all the vegetables well so they are completely coated.
- Spread the vegetables onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes, stopping halfway to stir the vegetables around.
This recipe should last at least a week in the fridge. Enjoy!
19 thoughts to “Smokey Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes”