That is where these quinoa chocolate chip cookies come in. Who wouldn’t want cookies for breakfast? Since these quinoa cookies are packed with protein and fiber, they should keep you full for quite some time.
Quinoa is a plant based source of complete protein. Mom win.
I added chocolate chips to my cookies, but you can also use dried fruits if you like. I think chopped dates or raisins would be great in here as well.
If you wanted to bump up the protein a little more, you could add some hemp hearts or chia seeds. These quinoa cookies are vegan and gluten free. I hope you enjoy them.
Looking for more quinoa recipes?
- German Chocolate Quinoa Brownies
- Cashew Quinoa Granola Bars
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Quinoa
- Healthy Quinoa Salad
A cookie healthy enough for breakfast!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl , mix the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl , mix the wet.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place the bowl of dough in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Drop cookies on a lined baking sheet . I used a cookie scoop to make mine
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes.
- Let the cookies completely cool before removing from the baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- You can probably freeze these as well.