Flourless Blondies. I was recently asked by a reader to create a flourless blondie recipe. So that is how these flourless vegan blondies came about.
If you had my super moist flourless brownies, you know that beans can work very well in dessert recipes. These flourless blondies are so yummy.
I was eating the batter right out of the food processor. That is one good thing about making healthy vegan desserts. You can eat the batter without any fear of getting sick. 🙂
These healthy blondies are so good! I am telling you no one will ever know there is beans in these. Kind of like my peanut butter cookies.
My kids were totally fooled! These blondies are vegan, gluten free. If you want to make them grain free, you could probably use quinoa flakes in place of the oats.
Quinoa is technically a seed, not a grain.
Want to make this recipe? Watch the video below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube channel.
Looking for more blondie recipes?
- Flourless Almond Joy Blondies
- Chocolate Chip Quinoa Blondies
- Flourless Raspberry Blondies
- Grain Free Blondies
No butter, eggs or oil in these decadent blondies!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , add the chickpeas and oats. Blend for a minute or two, stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Then add the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate chips, and blend until smooth.
- Lastly, add the chips and pulse a few times to get them mixed well.
- Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some extra paper sticking out the sides.
- Spoon batter into the lined baking dish. It will be VERY sticky. Wetting a spatula helps.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the baking dish.
- I used a pizza cutter to cut mine.
Please store these in the fridge. They should last a week. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!